Fresno Pacific University
You have a passion to care for others. With an education from Fresno Pacific University, you’ll be ready to transform that passion into the career you’ve always wanted. Fresno Pacific University nursing degrees are built upon a foundation of ethical leadership, preparing you to be a sought-after practitioner in the healthcare field.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)Program Distinctives
- With small class sizes in a cohort model and a rigorous program of study, you’ll be supported and challenged as you learn in the classroom, in the nursing lab, and in clinical settings throughout the Central San Joaquin Valley. Our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program prepares you for advanced nursing positions in direct patient care, education, and administration in hospitals, clinics, public health agencies and more.
- Our Degree Completion RN to BSN program is designed for students who have their RN or are currently working toward their RN. It is built around 12-20 students who progress through the program together, meeting for class one night per week over 18 months.
- Through our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN, FNP) program, you’ll gain hands-on training with a wide range of complex and varied patients across family practice, women’s health, pediatrics, and primary care, equipping you for national FNP certification exams through either AANPCB or ANCC. With classes focusing on assessment, prevention, and instruction, cohorts meet face-to-face one afternoon per week. An innovative FNP PREP residency program offers hands-on clinical experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Primary Care (Family Nurse Practitioner)