People ask me why joining NCF is beneficial. There are so many reasons! (Not 4 million reasons, but still plenty.) And a special discount to celebrate National Nurses Week!
Nurses Christian Fellowship is about following Jesus in nursing through sound biblical teaching and communities of like-minded nurses. We are passionate about reaching students and nurses with the Gospel and offering excellent scholarship that supports biblically-based Christian practice.
- Opportunities to connect with the Christian nursing community
- The award-winning Journal of Christian Nursing. Each issue highlights challenges and content for educators, faith community nurses, students, and nurses in a variety of settings.
- Free continuing education credits through our Journal Clubs
- Discounted continuing education through NursingCenter.com
- Discounts from InterVarsity Press and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Monthly members-only newsletters / Charting the Way
Joining NCF makes you part of an active and growing professional nursing organization. You’ll be supporting relationship and connection among students, nurses, and educators. NCF is offering a 25% off membership discount for professional and retired nurses from May 1st – 31st! Click here and use promo code NNW19. (Pre-licensure nursing students click here to see your special rate!)
Kathy Schoonover-Shoffner is the director of Nurses Christian Fellowship and editor-in-chief of the Journal of Christian Nursing. Aside from those titles, she’s a nurse who’s fervent in her pursuit of Jesus and in her desire to encourage and support nurses in their personal and professional journeys.
Add new comment