The mission of the Journal of Christian Nursing is to help students, nurese, and educators practice from a biblically-based Christian perspective.
If you would like to contribute an article for publication in JCN please check our information for authors with steps for preparing and submitting your manuscript.
JCN accepts manuscripts addressing:
- current issues and clinical topics in nursing
- spirituality and spiritual care
- ethics and values
- faith community nursing
- advanced practice
- nursing education (for students and/or educators)
- original research or research reviews
- healthcare missions / disparities
- personal growth and self-care
- nursing care experiences which promote excellence and encourage nurses
Manuscripts should include a biblical, Christian perspective.
All submissions must be made via JCN's online submission system. Submit your article here.