Missouri Baptist University School of Nursing
The Missouri Baptist University school of nursing will prepare students spiritually, intellectually and professionally through a foundation of liberal arts education. Students integrate personal faith in the practice of nursing serving in a global and culturally diverse society.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Small classes sizes
- Apple iPad upon entry into the program
- Intentional relationships among faculty and students
- Biblical concepts embedded throughout the nursing curriculum
- Concept-based curriculum
- Spirituality & Diversity in Nursing course required for all students
- Nursing Across Culture minor
- Faculty-led mission trips. This year they are going to Liberia. Looking into Greece for next year.
- Students complete various service-learning hours throughout their time in the program through assignments embedded into nursing courses.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Accelerated BSN (post-bachelor’s/second degree BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN: Executive Leadership
- MSN: Nurse Educator