Bethel University St. Paul
Bethel University has a Nurses Christian Fellowship group that meets during the semester.
Boldly informed and motivated by the Christian faith, Bethel University educates and energizes men and women for excellence in leadership, scholarship, and service. We prepare graduates to serve in strategic capacities to renew minds, live out biblical truth, transform culture, and advance the gospel.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Minnesota State Board of Registered Nursing
- Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)
Bethel's healthcare programs will help you advance your career by equipping you with the knowledge and skills you need to excel. It's about highly-regarded graduates, distinguished faculty, relevant instruction, a convenient schedule, valuable networking, and community, all within a Christian learning environment. It's about integrating the most current research and firsthand experience, preparing you to care for patients with confidence, compassion, and grace.
Nursing students develop cultural sensitivity and competence service diverse and vulnerable populations in community agencies and service-learning opportunities..
- RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Accelerated BSN (post-bachelor’s/second degree BSN)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Science in Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)