Bethel University St. Paul
Bethel University has a Nurses Christian Fellowship group that meets during the semester.
Boldly informed and motivated by the Christian faith, Bethel University educates and energizes men and women for excellence in leadership, scholarship, and service. We prepare graduates to serve in strategic capacities to renew minds, live out biblical truth, transform culture, and advance the gospel.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- Coursework meets American Association of Colleges of Nursing standards
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- US Department of Education Title IV Institution Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)
- RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Accelerated BSN (post-bachelor’s/second degree BSN)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Science in Nurse-Midwifery