Colorado Christian University
8787 West Alameda Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80226United States
Colorado Christian University has a Nurses Christian Fellowship group that meets during the semester.
Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth. To empower nurses to practice nursing as ministry.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- Coursework meets American Association of Colleges of Nursing standards
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Integration of scripture and biblical principles into all courses
- Emphasis on Leadership impact
- Focus on roles of servant, steward, shepherd and scholar
- Short term missions available
- Local ministry and service opportunities
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)