Affiliation with Nurses Christian Fellowship/InterVarsity begins with recognizing that the purpose and beliefs of a campus fellowship are aligned with the purpose and doctrinal basis of NCF/InterVarsity. It also informs the school, students, educators, parents, church leaders, nurses and friends of the chapter’s values:
- Studying and applying biblical principles to the personal and professional life of members
- Being a welcoming, witnessing community to students and faculty
- Promoting a biblical, Christian perspective in professional nursing
Benefits of affiliation with NCF/InterVarsity also include:
- Student leaders and faculty advisors receive coaching and guidance from NCF staff, the Campus Vitals e-newsletter, and InterVarsity resources for campus ministry.
- Students learn about opportunities to be involved in InterVarsity and NCF on campus, in the region, and in national events and conferences.
- Credibility: Campus administrators, faculty, and students look more favorably on a chapter that is affiliated with a reputable national organization.
- Permission to use the NCF/InterVarsity logo or a school-specific, NCF-designed logo.
Expectations of NCF Chapters
- Student leaders and faculty advisors agree with the purpose and doctrinal basis of NCF/InterVarsity.
- Keep your chapter constitution and affiliation updated annually.
- Be in contact with the NCF national office at least twice a year by responding to a short online survey each fall and spring.
Questions? Contact NCF.