- Pray for each other, patients, co-workers, nursing leaders and nursing as a profession. Give thanks and make your requests known to God.
- Share personal and professional experiences, concerns and joys.
- Study God's Word for wisdom, guidance, encouragement and growth.
Equip nurses to integrate faith and practice from a biblical, Christian perspective
- Explore biblical foundations for nursing and nursing care.
- Discuss nursing issues and ethical concerns as presented in Journal of Christian Nursing and other resources.
- Learn how to give spiritual care.
Reach out to others
- Invite friends to NCF to investigate God. . . .
- Share the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with patients, families, and co-workers.
- Mentor students and nurses who will lead the next generation of Christian nurses.
Note: We believe that NCF groups do not take the place of involvement in a local church where nurses are nurtured in faith among others in the Body of Christ.