Study the Bible with these application questions relevant to nursing. Be Transformed, Transform Nursing . . . through disciplined study of God's Word.
Download in PDF
Use these questions in any inductive Bible study to integrate faith with your role as a nursing student or nurse.
- What attributes do you appreciate about God in this passage of Scripture? Which of these attributes do you want to reflect in your nursing practice?
- Is there a promise to claim that encourages you in your nursing role?
- What do you learn about caring, compassion or mercy? How can you integrate what you learn in your daily life as a nursing student or nurse?
- What do you learn about yourself as a person created in the image of God? How does this impact the way you care for others?
- How can you apply the main point of this Bible passage to interactions with your peers, colleagues or patients?
- What does this text say to you about how Christian nurses are to act, speak and work? Is God asking you to make a change in your actions or speech?
- How does this passage offer insight about a problem or challenge you are facing in nursing school or in your nursing role right now?
Thank God for his powerful presence in your life as you love and serve others in nursing.