If you completed your purchase of the one-year International Online-Only Access to Journal of Christian Nursing and are having trouble getting your account set up or trouble with your log-in, here are steps you can take to get assistance:
- If you have not received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that confirmed your payment and included your International Access Number (IA number), contact email@example.com with your payment information (i.e. amount and date of transaction and any additional information you have that will help us find your payment).
- If you cannot locate your IA number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you made your payment more than 6 weeks ago, received a confirmation email from NCF, but you have not received an email from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, JCN’s publisher, with instructions to set up your access to JCN, please contact email@example.com and include your IA number.
- If you did NOT receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Order Acknowledgement.” please contact email@example.com with your IA number.
- If you have difficulty after you activate your JCN online-access account contact Lippincott Williams & Wilkins International Member Services at 1-301-223-2300 OR email memberservice@LWW.com the following message with your International Access Number (IA number):
My name is ________________________. I am an International Affiliate member of Nurses Christian Fellowship/USA, and I have activated my JCN online-access account. My IA number is____________. However, I cannot access online JCN. Please help me.