Find NCF events in your area and connect with other nurses, students and faculty. Sign up to receive email notices of events in your area.
The Nurses Christian Fellowship International Caribbean and North America Quadrennial Regional Conference
Infusing Hope in Nursing: A Christian Perspective
DATE: July 19-22, 2018
LOCATION: Azusa Pacific University, CA
DESCRIPTION: Join with nurses, educators, and students from the CANA region and the world to discover how we can bring hope and encouragement to nursing. Experience scholarly, informative presentations, fellowship, and fun each day! Spouses are welcome.
- Daily plenary sessions with worship, Bible study, and global nurse leaders
- Workshops with content for students, nurses, and educators
- Opportuntities for small group fellowship, devotions, networking prayer ministry, and learning about NCF internationally, regionally, nationally, and locally
- Continuing education (8.8 contact hours) from the California Board of Registered Nursing available along with Certificates of Attendance
- Registration $250 (includes all meals/breaks)
- Housing: $108 double - $148 single dorm rooms (modern, air-conditioned)
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Students who are interested in STARTING NCF on their campus can use the code STARTNCF when registering for $75 off
- Campuses that are bringing 2 or more students can use the code NCFTEAM when registering for $50 off each registration
- Learn more at the NCF Summer Conference web page.
- Need additional money? Encourage your student(s) to fill out the NCF Scholarship Form
INFORMATION • DOWNLOAD POSTER • REGISTER ONLINE
Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference
DATE: June 18-21, 2018
LOCATION: Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana.
ABSTRACTS: Collection begins July 1, 2017 and closes January 31, 2018.
SPONSORS: Indiana Wesleyan, Nurses Christian Fellowship, Sigma Theta Tau International
Bioethics & Being Human
DATES: June 21-23, 2018
LOCATION: Trinity International University, Deerfield, IL
DESCRIPTION: The conference will explore our individual and common humanity within the ever-evolving developments in medicine, science, and technology. Plenary speakers will address topics such as being and remaining human in an age of science and technology, as well as in the context of genetics and neuroscience, including the BRAIN Initiative.
SPONSOR: The Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
More Information at: https://cbhd.org/conf2018
NCF Policy for Promoting and Advertising Events