Find NCF events in your area and connect with other nurses, students and faculty. Sign up to receive email notices of events in your area.
East Texas NCF Retreat
Topic: Come Away with Me to Rest, Reflect, and Refresh
DATE: February 23-25, 2018
LOCATION: Sky Ranch in Van, TX
Then, because so many people were coming and going…, he said to them,
“Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.” Mark 6:31- 33
DESCRIPTION: East Texas NCF invites nurses, educators, and students to the Piney Woods for a weekend of rest and refreshment. The spiritual dimension is a major healing force for ourselves and our patients, and we can experience spiritual renewal through teaching, personal study, and discussion. The retreat will provide the opportunity for you to grow deeper with God, apply biblical principles to your life, and discover how rest and reflection can transform your nursing practice. Take time away from the busyness of life and work and refresh your joy in nursing and your soul!
Fee includes materials, lodging, meals and refreshments
- Early Bird Registration before December 1, for Nurses: $135.00
- After December 1, for Nurses: $150.00
- Student (full-time, pre-licensed/undergraduate ONLY): $50 (this option is not available to RNs choosing to advance their degrees)
- Saturday ONLY- NO overnight accommodation: $75
Registration DEADLINE: January 22, 2018
Email for more information.
The Nurses Christian Fellowship International Caribbean and North America Quadrennial Regional Conference
Infusing Hope in Nursing: A Christian Perspective
DATE: July 19-22, 2018
LOCATION: Azusa Pacific University, CA
DESCRIPTION: Join with nurses, educators, and students from the CANA region and the world to discover how we can bring hope and encouragement to nursing. Experience scholarly, informative presentations, fellowship, and fun each day!
- Daily plenary sessions with worship, Bible study, and global nurse leaders
- Workshops with content for students, nurses, and educators
- Opportuntities for small group fellowship, devotions, networking prayer ministry, and learning about NCF internationally, regionally, nationally, and locally
- Continuing education (8.8 contact hours) from the California Board of Registered Nursing available along with Certificates of Attendance
- Registration $250 (includes all meals/breaks)
- Housing: $108 double - $148 single dorm rooms (modern, air-conditioned)
INFORMATION • DOWNLOAD POSTER • REGISTER ONLINE
Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference
DATE: June 18-21, 2018
LOCATION: Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana.
ABSTRACTS: Collection begins July 1, 2017 and closes December 1, 2017.
SPONSORS: Indiana Wesleyan, Nurses Christian Fellowship, Sigma Theta Tau International
Foundations for Faith Community Nursing
DATES: January 10 - April 3, 2018 • 12 week Online Course
DESCRIPTION: This course explores the specialty practice of Faith Community Nursing that combines professional nursing and health ministry, emphasizing health and healing within the faith community and the larger community. It offers registered nurses with a strong spiritual faith the knowledge to implement and facilitate a Faith Community Nursing ministry, as well as practical opportunity to apply learnings from the course to the dynamic nature of their faith community and its particular needs. This course is derived from the curriculum endorsed by the Westberg Institute for Faith Community Nursing.
CEU: 40.5 CEU’s for Registered Nurses.
Course Cost: $300
SPONSOR: Elim Care
More Information at: https://www.grow2serve.com/resources/foundations-faith-community-nursing/
NCF Policy for Promoting and Advertising Events