Patty Hanks Shelton School of Nursing
Patty Hanks Shelton School of Nursing develops nurses and other healthcare providers through education enlightened by Christian principles to lead, serve, and influence the holistic needs of a complex global society.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- National League for Nursing
- Faith Centered
- Individualized Approach
- Innovative Teaching
PHSSN participates in local and international mission experiences. The FNP class is preparing to participate in an inter-professional mission trip to Kenya in collaboration with physical therapist and physician assistants. Other international and local mission opportunities are currently under development.
- RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Education (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Post-Master's Certificate (FNP)