Louisiana Christian University
Louisiana Christian University is a Christ-centered community committed to Academic Excellence where students are equipped for Lives of Learning, Leading, and Serving.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- Coursework meets American Association of Colleges of Nursing standards
- Southern Association for Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (LSBN)
- Conference of Louisiana Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Consortium for Global Education (CGE)
- Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (LAICU)
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education (IACE)
- International Association of Baptist Colleges & Universities (IABCU)
Learn from expert faculty who are invested in your future in a supportive Christ-centered environment. The Accelerated BSN program is a 17-month track for students with an earned BA and other qualifications. Our RN to BSN program is 100% online and can be completed in just 1 year!
Mission/Service Learning Opportunities
The mission of the Division of Nursing is to offer courses of professional study from a Christian worldview that builds upon LCU's liberal arts education and prepares graduates to excel in any hospital department- emergency, ICU, surgery- or long-term care facility.
The mission is congruent with LCU's mission to provide a Christ-centered community committed to Academic Excellence where students are equipped for Lives of Learning, Leading, and Serving.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Accelerated BSN (post-bachelor’s/second degree BSN)
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Clinical Nurse Leader