Hesston College School of Nursing
The mission of the Hesston College School of Nursing is to serve the current and future health care needs of clients, families and communities by facilitating within students the development of clinical judgment and a passion to serve others through a holistic, comprehensive approach to client-centered care.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Kansas State Board of Nursing
To fulfill your dream of becoming a registered nurse, choose the Hesston College School of Nursing.
- 100% NCLEX overall pass rate for class of 2020
- 100% job placement
- Faculty focused on student success
- A relational and supportive environment
- Degree tracks for high school students, LPNs and transfer students
At Hesston College, relationships are the difference.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- LPN to BSN