Concordia University Wisconsin & Ann Arbor
Concordia University’s School of Nursing is dedicated to providing a rigorous Christ-centered education that develops and inspires highly skilled professionals who are prepared to serve diverse communities by promoting health and healing with excellence, integrity and compassion.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State Board of Registered Nursing
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Built on a Christian foundation, Concordia University’s nursing programs focus on providing the highest level of care for all patients. The vocation of a nurse is a duty and a privilege to care for others. We follow Christ’s example of servant leadership to tirelessly aim for the best health outcomes for individuals and populations.
Our faculty bring decades of experience in practice and in education to the classroom. Our programs provide you with immersive hands-on experience so that you will graduate confident and ready to put your new knowledge into action.
Concordia’s flexible nursing programs work around your life to help you reach your goals and keep moving forward in your career. We are experts in online education, offering fully online degree options since 1998.
- Global Education short-term study abroad with service experience
- Annual mission trips
- Clubs and organizations that serve the local Milwaukee community
- RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Accelerated BSN (post-bachelor's/second degee BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctorate of Nursing Practice (BSN to BSN)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN Healthcare Informatics
- Faith Community Nursing Certificate
- MSN Nurse Educator
- Parish Nursing Certificate