Why should you join?
When you join Nurses Christian Fellowship, you become part of a professional organization that invests in your personal growth as a Christian nurse and promotes a Christian influence in nursing. Membership is open to all USA nurses (RNs, LPNs, APRNs), nursing students, and retirees. NCF provides Christian community, nursing resources, special discounts, and more! Check out the Member Benefits page for more details.
What is the annual cost?
Your annual cost depends on how you choose to receive your Journal of Christian Nursing:
|JCN Print and Online
|JCN Online Only
- NCF Faculty Advisors, Leaders of NCF Nurse Groups, and JCN Authors/Reviewers receive a 43% discount on a one-year membership*
Ready to join?
♦ Join Online: Important Instructions!
Please be sure not to click the back button during the following steps:
- Click the Join Online button below.
- Become a Member of NCF page will open. Click the button that says Click here to log in or create an account.
- An InterVarsity Login page will open. Click Create Account and follow the instructions.
- An Email Confirmation page will open. Check your inbox on the same device you used to create account to verify your email address and click the Verify email button.
- Once you have verified your email, click the Login button on the email confirmation page.
- Enter your username and password that you just created and log in.
- Complete the Membership Application by clicking this link, click Add to cart, type in a discount code (if applicable), click Continue to next step.
- Review your order and click Continue to next step.
- PayPal will open for secure payment. Log in to your PayPal account or use PayPal Guest Checkout (your information is not stored).
Difficulty joining? Click here to email NCF! Or, call the NCF Office at 608-443-3722. Please include a detailed explanation of the issue that you are experiencing and your phone number and we will be happy to assist you promptly.
*NCF Leaders request a discount and indicate that you are a faculty advisor, a leader of an NCF Nurse Group, JCN author, or JCN reviewer.