Journal of Christian Nursing is sponsoring a writing contest in two categories:
- Undergraduate nursing students
- Nurses, graduate students, or educators
The winner in each category will receive a $500 award and one-year NCF membership (thanks to a generous donor)! Winning manuscripts will be published, all submissions will be considered for publication.
Winners will be announced May 1, 2024 and in the July/Sept 2024 JCN.
Submit Manuscript Here
Not a member? Join here (save $5 with code CONTEST24)
- You must be a Nurses Christian Fellowship member on the date of your submission. Check your membership status using your email or member number at nurses.events.intervarsity.org/member-benefits-page
- In 800 words or less (including references), share a compelling narrative/reflection that demonstrates how you integrated faith into your nursing practice.
- Include a title for your article that reflects the content.
- Submit your article to JCN’s Editorial Manager system by March 15, 2024. Do NOT send your submission to NCF; follow the instructions at Editorial Manager.
- When entering your article at Editorial Manager, label your manuscript “Writing Contest” (if not labeled you will not be entered).
- Indicate in your author biography if you are an undergrad student and where, or a nurse/grad student/educator
More information available here: 2024 WritingContest.pdf