2023 JCN Member Writing Contest!
JCN is sponsoring a writing contest in two categories: 1) undergraduate nursing students, and 2) nurses, graduate students, or educators. The winner in each category will receive a $500 award and one-year NCF membership! Contest rules:
- You must be an NCF member on the date of your submission; check your membership status using your email or member number here. (Rejoin if your membership has expired!)
- Submissions must be made to JCN’s Editorial Manager system by March 15, 2023. Do NOT send your submission to NCF; follow the instructions at Editorial Manager.
- In 800 words or less (including references), share a compelling narrative/reflection that demonstrates how you integrated faith into your nursing practice.
- Label your manuscript “Writing Contest” (if not labeled, it will not be entered).
- Indicate in your author biography if you are an undergrad student and where, or a nurse/grad student/educator.
- Winners will be announced May 1, 2023 and published in a future JCN.
Encourage all students and your colleagues to join NCF here and enter the contest!