This is a great time of year to take inventory of our lives.
In the nursing process, we observe, plan, implement and evaluate. Now is a good time to evaluate and reflect on 2011:
- What were the highlights of your nursing journey?
- Was there a patient who impacted you?
- Was there a time that you felt you made a real difference in a patient's life?
- How did you see God work through you as a nurse?
It is also a great time to reassess and plan for the future:
- What did you learn from your nursing practice this year?
- What would you like to change in your practice for 2012?
- What goals would you like to accomplish?
We'd love to hear about the ups and downs of your nursing journey this past year, as well as what you are looking towards in the coming year. Leave a comment below or join this discussion in our NCF Googlegroup. Let's encourage and learn from one another. Together we can rejoice in how God is at work.
by Bonnie Hann, NCF staff
Add new comment