For more than 75 years, Nurses Christian Fellowship has invited nursing students and nurses to know God’s love and become whole-hearted followers of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to equip and encourage nurses, nursing students, and educators to integrate their Christian faith and nursing practice. As both a ministry and a professional organization, NCF brings nurses and students together to actively engage in God’s Word, in prayer, and in God’s mission in the world.
NCF provides Bible studies, ministry resources, and publishes the Journal of Christian Nursing, the nation’s premier journal addressing the spiritual, ethical, and clinical issues faced by Christian nurses.
Membership in Nurses Christian Fellowship:
- Links you with other Christian nurses and students.
- Demonstrates your commitment to Christian faith and professional nursing on your resume.
- Provides you with practical, timely, professional insights from a Christian perspective through the Journal of Christian Nursing (JCN), NCF communications, and events.
- Empowers you to be a creative Christian influence at this critical time in nursing.
- Makes you a partner with NCF to be a life-giving influence to students, nurses, the nursing profession and healthcare.
- Gives you access to:
- ALL JCN online archives and back issues from 1984, Topical Collections, Online-Only content, and Publish-Ahead-of-Print.
- 30% Discount on all JCN Continuing Education (over 40 modules, 100 + contact hours!).
- 25% Discount on all Continuing Education from Lippincott’s 40+ other nursing journals (more than 1300 CE activities!).
- 30% discount from InterVarsity Press, a leading Christian publisher for over 70 years!
When you become a member of NCF, you're not just joining an organization. You're joining a movement where God is at work in the world of healthcare. Be a part of loving God and serving people through NCF.