This compact Bible includes nursing tools for giving compassionate care for the whole person – a must-have for Christian nurses.
The Nurse's Bible combines the popular Holman Christian Standard Bible translation with sixty pages of additional resources to help nurses integrate appropriate spiritual care into their nursing practice and be renewed by God's love and strength.
- providing holistic care for body, mind and spirit
- spiritual assessment in nursing practice
- God's role in healing today
- living in the face of death
- resolving compassion fatigue
The Bible's portable design and brief specialty entries enable nurses to step back for just a few minutes to refocus on the important in the midst of the urgent.
About the Editor
The general editor for this Bible is Judith Allen Shelly, R.N., B.S.N., M.A., D. Min. Judy is an author and former editor of the Journal of Christian Nursing who retired in June 2010 after 40 years of ministry with NCF.
Order from Christianbook.com
Order from Barnes & Noble.com
Order from Amazon.com
Find a Christian Store Near You
- Bonded Leather: 1216 pages
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
(January 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1586404849
- ISBN-13: 978-1586404840
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.4 x 0.8 inches