Roberts Wesleyan College
Additional Campus locations:
Jefferson Road Extension Center | 1200 Jefferson Rd., Rochester, NY 14624
Williamsville Extension Center | Sheridan Meadows Corporate Park 6400 Sheridan Dr. (Ste. 214), Amherst, NY 14211
Our Mission | To Transform Society
As a community of learners committed to historic Christianity, Roberts Wesleyan College seeks to prepare thoughtful, spiritually mature, service-oriented people who will help transform society.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Taught from an applied practitioner-based approach
- Part-time, full-time, and online options
- We also have programs designed specifically for working RN's
- Adult & Graduate programs offered 1-night a week (see list below)
- RN to BS completion in 15 months | classroom & online
- RN to MS in Nursing completion in 29 months (includes 2 degrees BS & MS) | online only
- Nursing Education, M.S. completion in 20 months | classroom & online
- Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S. completion in 20 months | classroom & online
- Books included for RN to BS, RN to MS, Nursing Education, M.S. and Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S.
- RN to BS Completion Program is taught at various sites from Syracuse to Buffalo, including some hospitals and community colleges.
Christian professional nurses demonstrate the love of God through caring about the whole person. The Christian nurse is able to assess and provide direct and collaborative spiritual care while respecting each person's unique beliefs by maintaining a non-judgmental, patient-centered approach. Learning is a partnership between faculty and students. Faculty members provide a supportive and intellectually stimulating environment where caring behaviors are modeled in all interactions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS, BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master’s Certificate
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
- R.N. to B.S.
- Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S.
- Nursing Education, M.S.
- Online Degree Options Available