Join the NCF network of Christian nurses, students, and educators who are dedicated to living out God’s purposes in their lives, professionally and personally.
When you join NCF, you become part of a professional organization that invests in your personal growth as a Christian nurse and promotes the growth of a Christian influence in nursing.
With your membership, you will receive the Journal of Christian Nursing and significant CE discounts from JCN and other nursing journals, and more.
Join today! Be a part of God’s work in the changing world of healthcare.
Why should you join?
Take advantage of the many benefits of NCF Membership:
- Links you with other Christian nurses, nursing students, and nurse educators.
- Demonstrates commitment to Christian faith and profession on your resume.
- Includes the award-winning Journal of Christian Nursing (JCN).
- Monthly national Member Video Chats. Discuss professional topics, connect with fellow members.
- Charting the Way member newsletter gives you exclusive NCF, nursing, and spiritual care updates.
- Makes you a partner with NCF to be a life-giving influence to students, nurses, educators, the profession, and healthcare.
- Gives you access to:
What is the cost?
The annual membership fee (USA nurses only*) is:
- $79 Practicing Nurses (with print and online JCN)
- $65 Practicing Nurses (with JCN online-only)
- $59 Retirees
- $35 Full-time pre-licensure Nursing Students (with print and online JCN)
- $25 Full-time pre-licensure Nursing Students (with JCN online-only)
*Nurses in every country are encouraged to join their own NCFI member country. If you live outside the USA and want to subscribe to NCF USA's Journal of Christian Nursing, click here.
NCF membership is open to nurses and nursing students in the U.S. who affirm the Purpose and Doctrinal Basis of InterVarsity/NCF.
Join NCF today! Be Transformed, Transform Nursing.
If you don’t know whether to join NCF or just subscribe to JCN, compare the costs and benefits:
*For practicing nurses; lower rates for prelicensure students and retirees.