For more than 75 years, Nurses Christian Fellowship has invited nursing students and nurses to know God’s love and become whole-hearted followers of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to equip and encourage nurses, nursing students, and educators to integrate their Christian faith and nursing practice. As both a ministry and a professional organization, NCF brings nurses and students together to actively engage in God’s Word, in prayer, and in God’s mission in the world.
NCF provides Bible studies, ministry resources and publishes the Journal of Christian Nursing, the nation’s premier journal addressing the spiritual, ethical, and clinical issues faced by Christian nurses.
Why should I join?
- Connects you with the Christian nursing community in the USA and around the world.
- Provides you with practical, timely, professional insights from a Christian perspective through the Journal of Christian Nursing (JCN), NCF communications, and resources.
- Empowers you to be a creative Christian influence in nursing and healthcare.
- Gives you full access to more than 30 years of JCN online archives and back issues for students, nurse educators or researchers.
- Demonstrates your commitment to both faith and profession on your resume.
- Saves you money on CE in JCN and other Lippincott publications.
- Informs you of local, national, and international Christian nursing events.
- Offers you high-quality resources, conference opportunities, and insights for serving in local or global healthcare missions to the poor and underserved.
- Unites you with NCF as a ministry partner to equip and encourage nurses and students to follow Jesus.
What are other member benefits?
- Journal of Christian Nursing (published quarterly; includes online access to archives, collections, and much more!)
- 30% discount on JCN CE (print and online)
- 25% discount on all other CE online at Lippincott’s nursingcenter.com
- Free access to Journal of Christian Nursing on the iPad
- Discounts on selected NCF conferences and events
- Timely communications with ministry news, service opportunities, devotionals, and prayer updates
- 30% discount from InterVarsity Press, a leading Christian publisher for nearly 70 years
- Membership card and pin
What is the cost?
The annual membership fee (USA only) is:
- $65 for practicing nurses
- $50 for retirees
- $35 for full-time pre-licensure nursing students (full benefits)
- $25 for full-time pre-licensure students with JCN online-only access.
NCF membership is open to nurses and nursing students in the U.S. who affirm our purposes and doctrinal basis.
Join NCF today! Be Transformed, Transform Nursing.
Don’t know whether to join NCF or just subscribe to JCN?
Compare the costs and benefits: