The Nurses Christian Fellowship International Caribbean and North America Quadrennial Regional Conference
Infusing Hope in Nursing: A Christian Perspective
DATE: July 19-22, 2018
LOCATION: Azusa Pacific University, CA
DESCRIPTION: Join with nurses, educators, and students from the CANA region and the world to discover how we can bring hope and encouragement to nursing. Experience scholarly, informative presentations, fellowship, and fun each day! Spouses are welcome.
- Daily plenary sessions with worship, Bible study, and global nurse leaders
- Workshops with content for students, nurses, and educators
- Opportuntities for small group fellowship, devotions, networking prayer ministry, and learning about NCF internationally, regionally, nationally, and locally
- Continuing education (8.8 contact hours) from the California Board of Registered Nursing available along with Certificates of Attendance
- Registration $250 (includes all meals/breaks)
- Housing: $108 double - $148 single dorm rooms (modern, air-conditioned)
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Students who are interested in STARTING NCF on their campus can use the code STARTNCF when registering for $75 off
- Campuses that are bringing 2 or more students can use the code NCFTEAM when registering for $50 off each registration
- Learn more at the NCF Summer Conference web page.
- Need additional money? Encourage your student(s) to fill out the NCF Scholarship Form
INFORMATION • DOWNLOAD POSTER • REGISTER ONLINE
Pacific and East Asia
A great experience awaits you as a participant of an exciting NCFI Conference for nurses and students in the Pacific and East Asia Region of NCFI. Eighteen months now in the planning, this conference will be held in Taipei, Taiwan 7-11 June this year. You can see a video preview of just some of what you will experience at this conference
Go to: https://vimeo.com/229445699
The brochure is available on the conference website www.ncfi.org/ncfi-pacea-regional-conference where all details, including a full program, and abstracts and bios of the keynote speakers and pre conference course leaders will be available.
Booking is online through Eventbrite. The tickets are low priced. Registration includes airport transfers, an excursion of your choice and a Taiwanese Dinner. As you will see from the video Taipei has a vibrant culture and the venue is excellent. Check it out now